Monday, May 28, 2012

RAW Artists Tucson presents The Blend


As part of the RAW Artists showcase here in Tucson, AZ, I had decided to make my own show poster since I was feeling a little nostalgic for concert posters. Working in a frame shop put a lot of them in my field of vision and to this day they remain one of my favorite mediums to do commercial art with.

The German addition to the title is purely thematic, as the majority of my art is based on Northern and Central European folklore. I'm also something of a sucker for all things Gothic Script.

It was amazing to work with such passionate artists at this show and I look forward to seeing more work from them in the coming years. RAW Artists does a good thing for local art communities, and no one should be shy to attend one of their events.

You can find your city at: http://www.rawartists.org

No comments:

Post a Comment